As we know by now, The Americas is home to some of the most biologically diverse areas in the world, in addition to a vast cultural diversity represented by different ethnic groups. In their new book South American Biodiversity and Its Potential in Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, authors Alissandra Trajano and Ulysses Paulino remember us how historically, South American peoples have shown a high degree of dependence … Read More South America Potential in Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
This is a text widget. The Text Widget allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use a text widget to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag: Traditional Knowledge
- South America Potential in Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Have You Ever wondered about the Origins of La Salsa Caleña?
- Cartagena’s Next Hip Restaurant?
- Colombia: So You Want to Explore the Land of a Thousand Rhythms?
- Colombian Marimba Player Esteban Copete
- Protected: 2019: Barranquilla Carnival Cultural Photo Expedition
Anthropology BARRANQUILLA BARRANQUILLA CARNIVAL BIODIVERSITY BIRDWATCHING Botany Caribbean CARTAGENA Climate Change COLOMBIA COLOMBIA PHOTO EXPEDITION Conservation Ethnobotany Ethnomusicology FEATURED Globalization KIKE CALVO Markets Medicinal Plant Medicinal Plants Neotropics News PHOTOGRAPHY Plants Pollen Publications South America Testimonials travel WORKSHOPS