This is the latest post in the Colombia Blog Series by Kike Calvo which profiles interesting information, research and thoughts on Colombia related to journalism, ecotourism, visual anthropology, exploration and photography. This article belongs to the author’s lifelong series The Güepajé Project. For the past few weeks I embarked on a rather remarkable music exploration around Colombia with Colombia Photo Expeditions. Most people have probably heard of, and hopefully danced … Read More Colombia: So You Want to Explore the Land of a Thousand Rhythms?
This is a text widget. The Text Widget allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use a text widget to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag: Palenque Cultural Center
- Our Photographs of Colombia are published in Media around the World
- Explore CHIRIBIQUETE NATIONAL PARK
- EXPLORA la ESENCIA del JOROPO de la ORINOQUIA con ANA VEYDÓ del GRUPO CIMARRÓN
- 🎥 Qué es la MUERTE para los WAYUU 👀 La GUAJIRA . Colombia ( Pueblo WAYUU )
- Test del CAFÉ. Pon a Prueba cuanto sabes sobre el Café.
- Kike Calvo´s Colombia work in National Geographic