This post is the latest in the series Uncover Diverse Colombia by Colombia Photo Expeditions, in which Kike Calvo profiles interesting information, research and thoughts on Colombia for journalism, ecotourism, science, exploration and photography. “The upper altitude ecosystems of the Andes are among the most threatened by climate change. Computer models suggest that a large percentage of species in these ecosystems will be at risk of … Read More Changes in the avifauna in a high Andean cloud forest in Colombia
This is a text widget. The Text Widget allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use a text widget to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag: Journal of Field Ornithology
- Updated Checklist of the Freshwater Fishes of Colombia.
- National Geographic Society Honors President Juan Manuel Santos of Colombia for his Commitment to Conservation
- A Teleological Approach to the Wicked Problem of Managing Utría National Park
- Pollen of Colombian Magnolias
- State of the Art of Coffee Drying Technologies in Colombia
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem Challenges in the Colombian Caribbean
Academic Paper Armed Conflict Avifauna BIODIVERSITY BIRDWATCHING Bolivia Botany Caribbean Climate Change COLOMBIA Conservation Donations Ecosystem Services Ethnobotany FEATURED Globalization High Anden Cloud Forest Humanitary Journal of Field Ornithology Markets Medicinal Plant Medicinal Plants Missouri Botanical Garden Mocoa Mudslides Peace Construction Peru PHOTOGRAPHY Tropical Dry Forest Universidad Nacional de San Andres