This post is the latest in the series Uncover Diverse Colombia by Colombia Photo Expeditions, in which Kike Calvo profiles interesting information, research and thoughts on Colombia for journalism, ecotourism, science, exploration and photography. “The upper altitude ecosystems of the Andes are among the most threatened by climate change. Computer models suggest that a large percentage of species in these ecosystems will be at risk of … Read More Changes in the avifauna in a high Andean cloud forest in Colombia
This is a text widget. The Text Widget allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use a text widget to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag: High Anden Cloud Forest
- Have You Ever wondered about the Origins of La Salsa Caleña?
- Cartagena’s Next Hip Restaurant?
- Colombia: So You Want to Explore the Land of a Thousand Rhythms?
- Colombian Marimba Player Esteban Copete
- Protected: 2019: Barranquilla Carnival Cultural Photo Expedition
- The Medicinal Plant Markets of Bogota, Colombia
Amazonia Anthropology BARRANQUILLA BARRANQUILLA CARNIVAL BIODIVERSITY BIRDWATCHING Botany Caribbean CARTAGENA Climate Change COLOMBIA COLOMBIA PHOTO EXPEDITION Conservation Ethnobotany Ethnomusicology FEATURED Globalization KIKE CALVO Markets Medicinal Plant Neotropics News PHOTOGRAPHY Plants Pollen Publications South America Testimonials travel WORKSHOPS