Diverse Colombia by Colombia Photo Expeditions, in which Kike Calvo profiles interesting information, research and thoughts on Colombia for journalism, ecotourism, science, exploration and photography. The Asociación Colombiana de Ictiólogos (ACICTIOS), the largest network of fish experts in Colombia, has created a reference list of all the fresh water species in the country. After Brazil, Colombia holds the Second place in the number of fresh water species, with a … Read More Updated Checklist of the Freshwater Fishes of Colombia.
This is a text widget. The Text Widget allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use a text widget to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag: Fish Science
- Updated Checklist of the Freshwater Fishes of Colombia.
- National Geographic Society Honors President Juan Manuel Santos of Colombia for his Commitment to Conservation
- A Teleological Approach to the Wicked Problem of Managing Utría National Park
- Pollen of Colombian Magnolias
- State of the Art of Coffee Drying Technologies in Colombia
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem Challenges in the Colombian Caribbean
Academic Paper Armed Conflict Avifauna BIODIVERSITY BIRDWATCHING Bolivia Botany Caribbean Climate Change COLOMBIA Conservation Donations Ecosystem Services Ethnobotany FEATURED Globalization High Anden Cloud Forest Humanitary Journal of Field Ornithology Markets Medicinal Plant Medicinal Plants Missouri Botanical Garden Mocoa Mudslides Peace Construction Peru PHOTOGRAPHY Tropical Dry Forest Universidad Nacional de San Andres