This is the latest post in the Colombia Blog Series by Colombia Photo Expeditions, in which Kike Calvo profiles interesting information, research and thoughts on Colombia related to journalism, ecotourism, science, exploration and photography. Fernando Trujillo is a Colombian marine biologist from the University Jorge Tadeo Lozano and the scientific director of the Omacha foundation. He has been working with special conservation for 30 years with … Read More On Conservation in Colombia with Fernando Trujillo
This is a text widget. The Text Widget allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use a text widget to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag: Fernando Trujillo
- Have You Ever wondered about the Origins of La Salsa Caleña?
- Cartagena’s Next Hip Restaurant?
- Colombia: So You Want to Explore the Land of a Thousand Rhythms?
- Colombian Marimba Player Esteban Copete
- Protected: 2019: Barranquilla Carnival Cultural Photo Expedition
- The Medicinal Plant Markets of Bogota, Colombia
Amazonia Anthropology BARRANQUILLA BARRANQUILLA CARNIVAL BIODIVERSITY BIRDWATCHING Botany Caribbean CARTAGENA Climate Change COLOMBIA COLOMBIA PHOTO EXPEDITION Conservation Ethnobotany Ethnomusicology FEATURED Globalization KIKE CALVO Markets Medicinal Plant Neotropics News PHOTOGRAPHY Plants Pollen Publications South America Testimonials travel WORKSHOPS