This post is the latest in the series Uncover Diverse Colombia by Colombia Photo Expeditions, in which Kike Calvo profiles interesting information, research and thoughts on Colombia for journalism, ecotourism, science, exploration and photography. As you have probably seen in the news, three rivers surrounding the southern and very remote city of Mocoa overflowed, leaving highways, bridges and homes flattened. Colombia Photo Expeditions has decided to … Read More Support victims of flooding and mudslides in Colombia
This is a text widget. The Text Widget allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use a text widget to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
- Updated Checklist of the Freshwater Fishes of Colombia.
- National Geographic Society Honors President Juan Manuel Santos of Colombia for his Commitment to Conservation
- A Teleological Approach to the Wicked Problem of Managing Utría National Park
- Pollen of Colombian Magnolias
- State of the Art of Coffee Drying Technologies in Colombia
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem Challenges in the Colombian Caribbean
Academic Paper Armed Conflict Avifauna BIODIVERSITY BIRDWATCHING Bolivia Botany Caribbean Climate Change COLOMBIA Conservation Donations Ecosystem Services Ethnobotany FEATURED Globalization High Anden Cloud Forest Humanitary Journal of Field Ornithology Markets Medicinal Plant Medicinal Plants Missouri Botanical Garden Mocoa Mudslides Peace Construction Peru PHOTOGRAPHY Tropical Dry Forest Universidad Nacional de San Andres