This is the latest post in the Colombia Blog Series by Kike Calvo which profiles interesting information, research and thoughts on Colombia related to journalism, ecotourism, visual anthropology, exploration and photography. This article belongs to the author’s lifelong series The Güepajé Project. For the past few weeks I embarked on a rather remarkable music exploration around Colombia with Colombia Photo Expeditions. Most people have probably heard of, and hopefully danced … Read More Colombia: So You Want to Explore the Land of a Thousand Rhythms?
This is a text widget. The Text Widget allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use a text widget to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
Tag: Alegres Ambulancias
- Have You Ever wondered about the Origins of La Salsa Caleña?
- Cartagena’s Next Hip Restaurant?
- Colombia: So You Want to Explore the Land of a Thousand Rhythms?
- Colombian Marimba Player Esteban Copete
- Protected: 2019: Barranquilla Carnival Cultural Photo Expedition
- The Medicinal Plant Markets of Bogota, Colombia
Amazonia Anthropology BARRANQUILLA BARRANQUILLA CARNIVAL BIODIVERSITY BIRDWATCHING Botany Caribbean CARTAGENA Climate Change COLOMBIA COLOMBIA PHOTO EXPEDITION Conservation Ethnobotany Ethnomusicology FEATURED Globalization KIKE CALVO Markets Medicinal Plant Neotropics News PHOTOGRAPHY Plants Pollen Publications South America Testimonials travel WORKSHOPS