As writer Ashley Mateo wrote in Time yesterday “With its pink steel bars, exposed brick and piping, and wall paintings of jungle plants, Interno could be any other hip Colombian restaurant. But the employees inside aren’t just prepping food—they’re serving time. The 60-seat restaurant is located in a cordoned-off area of Cartagena’s San Diego prison, a minimum-security facility that’s the last stop for women … Read More Cartagena’s Next Hip Restaurant?
This is a text widget. The Text Widget allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use a text widget to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.
- South America Potential in Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Have You Ever wondered about the Origins of La Salsa Caleña?
- Cartagena’s Next Hip Restaurant?
- Colombia: So You Want to Explore the Land of a Thousand Rhythms?
- Colombian Marimba Player Esteban Copete
- Protected: 2019: Barranquilla Carnival Cultural Photo Expedition
Anthropology BARRANQUILLA BARRANQUILLA CARNIVAL BIODIVERSITY BIRDWATCHING Botany Caribbean CARTAGENA Climate Change COLOMBIA COLOMBIA PHOTO EXPEDITION Conservation Ethnobotany Ethnomusicology FEATURED Globalization KIKE CALVO Markets Medicinal Plant Medicinal Plants Neotropics News PHOTOGRAPHY Plants Pollen Publications South America Testimonials travel WORKSHOPS