You are probably wondering what is a Peace-of-Mind Tour? We know that many of you are itching to get out and explore the world, and at Colombia Photo Expeditions we believe leisure travel will return and can be done safely. For this reason, we have designed a set of “Peace of Mind” natural history, birdwatching and photography tours and day tours that we think are the safest way to get you back out there when international air travel resumes:We are strictly following the World Travel and Tourism Council and the Colombian government’s biosafety protocols. The lodge has very spacious rooms with open hallways and common areas, excellent ventilation, and is only operating at 40% capacity.
PEACE OF MIND DESTINATIONS
Our revised cancellation policy allows you to book with much flexibility and peace of mind.
Exclusive and private. A private guide means you will not share activities with others and you will always be transported in a private vehicle.
Flexibility in Daily Activities – This itinerary is merely a suggestion of activities; please contact us for more options.
Minimum Contact: Surely, we have designed the tours to visit sites where contact with other travelers will be minimal. We understand that contact with the locals it what makes traveling an enriching experience, so this will happen only in open areas and outdoors where we can practice social distancing.
Our Peace-of Mind Trips Include*
- All Lodging (Double Occupancy)
- All Meals From Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 8
- Bottled Water Throughout the Trip
- All Activities Listed in Itinerary
- Bilingual Guide During Trip
- Internal Terrestrial Transport From Airport Pickup to Airport Drop-off
- Limited Health and Accident Insurance
Trip Does Not Include
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Airfare to Colombia
- Items of Personal Nature
* Please check each particular departure, as some variations may occur depending on the destination.