Learn about the history and origins of La Salsa Caleña in this Spanish interview with Benhur Lozada. Sound was recorded by visual anthropologist and photographer Kike Calvo. If you happen to use the content of this interview as research for a blog post or an article, please do credit us. I invite you to listen to the interview, but also to check our suggested readings about Colombia. Or why not, ask us about our new Colombia Music Tours.
- Colombia: Top Birds of the Choco Region 🎥 Birdwatching | Episode 3
- Colombia: Top Birds at Araucana Lodge 🎥 Birdwatching | Episode 1
- Colombia: Top 10 Birds 🎥 Birdwatching | Episode 2
- Colombia: La Araucana Lodge 🎥 Lugares con Encanto | Capítulo 1
- Delfines Rosados de la Orinoquia 🚀 Conservación | Capitulo 8
- Discover the Most Beautiful River in the World
Anthropology BARRANQUILLA BARRANQUILLA CARNIVAL BIODIVERSITY BIRDING BIRDING TOURS BIRDWATCHING Botany CALI Caribbean CARTAGENA COLOMBIA Colombia Music Expeditions Colombia Music Tours COLOMBIA PHOTO EXPEDITION COLOMBIA PHOTO TOURS Conservation Ethnobotany Ethnomusicology FEATURED Globalization KIKE CALVO Markets News PHOTOGRAPHY Publications South America Testimonials travel WORKSHOPS