“Our family, two adults and 3 adult children, had the pleasure of visiting Colombia and traveling with Colombia Photo Expeditions. It was an amazing trip as we learned about Columbia’s history, culture and people. The trip was well organized and Chris our expedition leader was welcoming and knowledgeable. There was something for everyone from the wonderful food to the salsa clubs and adventurous outings. We fully intend to return and will be sure to contact them when we do. Loved it !” — Merion, PA
- Have You Ever wondered about the Origins of La Salsa Caleña?
- Cartagena’s Next Hip Restaurant?
- Colombia: So You Want to Explore the Land of a Thousand Rhythms?
- Colombian Marimba Player Esteban Copete
- Protected: 2019: Barranquilla Carnival Cultural Photo Expedition
- The Medicinal Plant Markets of Bogota, Colombia
Amazonia Anthropology BARRANQUILLA BARRANQUILLA CARNIVAL BIODIVERSITY BIRDWATCHING Botany Caribbean CARTAGENA Climate Change COLOMBIA COLOMBIA PHOTO EXPEDITION Conservation Ethnobotany Ethnomusicology FEATURED Globalization KIKE CALVO Markets Medicinal Plant Neotropics News PHOTOGRAPHY Plants Pollen Publications South America Testimonials travel WORKSHOPS